Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back to Campus with @MyGofer!

Whether you're sending your child off to college for the first time or back from the break, You're probably going to send them a care package with the essentials. If not, like most parents I'm sure you'll be sending them cash.

Why not send them a care package of groceries and other necessities through mygofer? mygofer is a website where you can order and then pick it up or have it delivered within a matter of hours! You can do all this from the connivence of your own home and not worry about going to the store and having to ship. Have orders sent straight to your son or daughter's dorm room! 

Deliveries from mygofer are a great way to make sure your college student is eating better and living well. mygofer has everything a student will need for their dorm including food, toiletries, school supplies and more! 

Check out the infographic below which shows the benefit of sending college students care packages. It includes stats and information on how college students spend their time, money, and some fun facts!


Campus Delivery

Check out mygofer's weekly deals where you'll find specials on college essentials! 

What items will you be sending your college student from mygofer? Make sure to connect with mygofer on Facebook and Twitter!    

I received compensation for this post. All opinions are mine alone. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! My kids are far from that age, but when the time comes, I'm sure I'll be sending lots of care packages. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea. I never heard of this site but I am def going to check them out! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet idea! My kids are little but my youngest brother is still in college - maybe I'll send him a little package! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great website! I can see where this would in very handy for college students!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis