As some of you know, I mainly cloth diaper but also use elimination communication at home. I'll usually sit E on the potty when she seems like she has to go and also sit her on randomly just so she gets used to the idea of being on it. During that time, I'll sing a "potty" song to her or read her a book.
Bookadoo's Potty Hero is a personalized book for your little potty trainee. The 20 page hardcover book can be personalized for a boy or girl and features the child's picture, name and a personal message from you! It's brightly illustrated and also showcases pictures of fun animals. Appropriate for children 2 and older, Potty Hero makes a wonderful gift for your toddler that is in the process of or beginning to potty train. The book is an excellent potty training tool and a great way to get your little one motivated!
Baby E love her Potty Hero book! When she sees her face on the cover and on the pages, her expression lights up because she can recognize her face in the book! As I'm reading it to her, I also make animal noises for each animal featured.
My favorite part of the Potty Hero book is the personalized message in the beginning. I think it's so sweet that you can add your own special message! The one I left for Baby E can be seen in the picture below.
The only thing that I wish I had done was use a better picture for the book. They have certain photo tips for choosing a picture to use in your personalized book and suggest pictures with no bright sunlight, no hair over the back of the shoulders, no black-and-white photos, no side shots or shots with several people. I couldn't find a photo with E looking straight at the camera or one where she didn't have her hair over the back of her shoulders. Bookadoo did a great job working with the photo I did provide and overall, the book looks great and E genuinly enjoys having it read to her!
Visit Bookadoo to browse all of the personalized books that they offer and make sure to connect with them on Facebook to keep informed on promotions.
Buy it!
Bookadoo's Potty Hero book and other titles are available on the Bookadoo website.
Win it!
Bookadoo is offering a personalized Bookadoo Potty Hero book to one of my lucky readers! Giveaway open to US and Canadian residents 18 and older and ends May 18th!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



I really like the dreamland book.n(Ashley Mullen)
ReplyDeletepopstar
ReplyDeletevmkids3 at msn dot com
I like popstar
ReplyDeleteI like dreamland
ReplyDeletebeachgirl526@yahoo.com
i like the super kid book
ReplyDeleteI like the Super Kid too! This would be a funny present for my husband. He loves Superman :)
ReplyDeleteId like to get my daughter the Popstar book.
ReplyDeleteI like the Dreamland book. The girls are always pretending they are princesses or fairies.
ReplyDeletei think the popstar book looks cute
ReplyDeleteDreamland
ReplyDeleteGrace
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a wonderful book!
ReplyDeleteI like the SuperKid book.
ReplyDeleteDreamland
ReplyDelete~skibmama23
Popstar!!
ReplyDeleteSuperkid sounds cute..arent they all super-kids! :)
ReplyDeleteI also like the Superkid book
ReplyDeleteI like the superkid book
ReplyDeleteSuperkid :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Suchaproudmama @ yahoo.com
I like the SuperKid book.
ReplyDeleteI like The Dreamland book.
ReplyDeleteKelly L
I think my girl would like the dreamland book
ReplyDeleteSuperkid!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bookadoo.com/superkid.aspx
farrah_jo@yahoo.com
dreamland
ReplyDeleteVery fav is Dreamland, but also love the Superkid book, my Grandson loves Superheros!!! Thanks for the chance, could really use this for Grandaughter!
ReplyDeleteThe Dreamland book looks great
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@Gmail.com
Dreamland Book!
ReplyDeletemarijeanl@comcast.net
I would love a dreamland book for my 2 nieces that live a long way away from my little niece here. She loves stories about them and she would fall in love with this book.
ReplyDelete