Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Pool Time! {w/ Linky}

Baby E loved hanging in the pool this weekend while we were at my sister-in-law's for a BBQ!






Other awesome blogs to link up with!


Tots and Me



Cookin' for my Captain



24 comments:

  1. Aw I miss having that little floater toy! I need to get one for my son, he loves being in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is a cute little floatie. Looks like she was a little unsure of it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sun was in her eyes thats why her expression is the way it is =)

      Delete
  3. Cute! I love her little floatie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! My wordless wednesday is also pool fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That thing is so cool! I've never seen one like it, I need one now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorbabe! Can't wait for next week when I take my little princess to Grandma and Grandpa's pool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby E looks so cute and that float is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool floatie! Do you think they make that in adult size??lol Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! We opened our pool week last week. Bring on summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute and I love the floater with the shade part.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great time!!! She looks so relaxed.

    http://theapels.blogspot.com/2012/05/ww-birthday-party-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!! I want a float like that. ^.^

    -:¦:- Featured Photo: Baby Marmoset -:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is so cute.. Great shot:)

    Visiting for WW- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/05/priceless-my-princess.html

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis