Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

E passed out in her Skeleton PJs

18 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit!! Will she be wearing this for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She's actually going to be a ladybug for Halloween. These are just some fun PJs we found for a bargain =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I had found similar pjs for my then 1 1/2 yr old last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real cute! I can see that E is already ready for Halloween!:) I am a new Follower of your Blog. Thanks for following my Blog!
    Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the blog hop. Super cute pic!!! I am now a follower, will you please follow back :)

    http://OneMomsMoxie.blogspot.com

    http://www.facebook.com/OneMomsMoxie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping in from the blog hop. What a cute baby!! Would love a follow back :)

    Jen
    www.onecoollunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saying hi from the blog hop -- OMG what an adorable baby!!! My little E has some skeleton PJ's but her's are black! I love the pink! New GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cute! Following you on GFC and Networked blogs.
    Pam from MBS
    http://pmaynardwrites.blogspot.com/2011/09/how-to-have-safe-playdates-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you back! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there. I'm following you via gfc. I guest hosted the blogging buddies hop this week. What an adorable girl! Love the pjs too! Would love the follow at www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com. Thanks!! Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank for for following back.
    Cute skeleton

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this..I think I should get little Miss D one! great blog!!
    m

    ReplyDelete
  13. ok were do we get a pair of those in adult size so cute

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfit! New follower here from Lots of Loving Weekend hop. I hope you will take a moment to stop by my blog and check out my kind of fashion (hair jewelry). I'm not just trying to gain followers with hopping, I'm trying to spread the word about a product I love. Here's my url http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I also have a facebook page which is www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose I hope you can stop by there as well. It's the fastest way to hear about specials. I will go give your facebook page next.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe! Too cute!!
    Hi, Im a new follower from Super Stalker Sunday Blog Hop, loving the blog! I would love to invite you to follow me, J'S REVIEWS AND GIVEAWAYS
    Thanks so much! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I love it. Totally cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis