Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

At the Aquarium in Wildwood, NJ


 
At Mariners Landing Pier in Wildwood

In the pool at out Motel

Our "Mini Vacation"
Wildwood, NJ 
September 2011

27 comments:

  1. Oh your daughter is a darling!! Looks like you all had a lot of fun.

    Passing through from HOOT blog hop, let's follow?
    http://eyevida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture with her in the teeth.. LOL the look on her face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shark picture is TOO cute! Looks like she had lots of fun. :) Following you from the Give a Hoot Wednesday Hop. Would love a follow back on my blog:  Prowling Books In the Lair. Thanks! I’m having an iPad 2 Giveaway on my blog and I would really love for you to enter! iPad 2 Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the face to face with the turtle! So cute!

    New follower from Give a Hoot Wednesday Hop.
    http://shrinkingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics! Please feel free to link up on my blog: http://swankmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/wordless-wednesday-posers.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww so cute! Look at her face, she's so curious!
    Hi!! Following from the Give A Hoot bloghop...

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is absolutely adorable. I like how the turtle is looking at her as much as she is looking at it

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a CUTIE!! Love the second photo... the look on her face is priceless! LOL

    Just stopping by from Luv'N Lambert Life to say thanks for visiting! Look forward to knowing you better through blogging. God bless!

    - Dana from Luv'N Lambert Life, www.luvnlambertlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute.

    dropping by from friendly friday follow.
    im your latest follower
    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!!! New follower and I am completely in love with your header. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is just too cute!!

    I am stopping over from the Blog Hop Til You Drop to follow you.

    Please follow back.

    I also have a TGIF Hop right now, link up!

    Debs Dealz

    http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for dropping by the TGIF Blog Hop!! I am your newest follower via GFC. I love your site. So cute!!

    I hope you can check me out and follow me too :o

    Thanks, www.indianacouponsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable photo. Priceless! Thanks for stopping by I am following with GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pictures! She is adorable!

    I am a new followering! gotomommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I am your newest follower via Blog Hop!.She is super cute.I hope you get some time to stop by and follow me back at http://mommyhoodsdiary.com .
    I look forward to reading your posts.
    Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower! Found your blog on super stalker sunday. Following you via fb and twitter! Please check my page out and follow me back, I've just started this blog!
    http://ohhthejoysofboys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this pic, so adorable!! New follower from super stalker sunday :)

    Please feel free to visit either of my blogs :)


    http://lifeafterkids-echo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Playing Blog hop tag, YOUR IT! Tag me back at:
    http://my-bloggityblog.blogspot.com/ and on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bloggity-Blog/260564090644111

    Thanks Kim

    ReplyDelete
  19. How adorable! I remember when we first took my son to the aquarium-he loved it. And that second pic is priceless

    New follower from Super Stalker Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  20. What cute photos! She is beautiful!

    I'm following you back from the Sunday hop! Thank you for following me at www.mommydigger.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness, your little one is so adorable! I am new to your blog and just started following you via GFC, Networked Blogs, Facebook, email, and Twitter (RockinMrsH). I found your blog through the Super Stalker Sunday Blog Hop and can't wait to keep up with your posts! :)
    http://rockinhreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi. I am a new follower through the blog hop. I'm following through GFC and Networked Blogs and I am also following you on Twitter and have liked your FB page. I wanted to invite you to come check out my blog and follow back. You can find my FB and Twitter pages there. Here is the link http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness! She's ADORABLE! And I love these pics! :^)

    New follower from the Monday Madness blog hop! Please follow back. Thanks!
    http://tigereyes2001reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. The teeth picture is hilarious!!!! Love it!!!
    -barbie
    By the way Im following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Glad you’re a part of Timeout Tuesday. I’m a new follower hope you come by for a visit and follow me back http://mavesfaves.blogspot.com/ . Have a great week. I enjoyed your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  26. First off I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question
    that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I've had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.
    I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the
    first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin.

    Any ideas or hints? Kudos!

    Feel free to visit my page; Androsolve Reviews

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis