Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: E's 2nd #Birthday at @ChuckECheese



E and pa-pa (grandpa)

21 comments:

  1. Fun Times! When our Kiddo's were smaller we spent many a birthday there :)

    ~ Jill

    http://www.frugalplus.com/2013/04/wordless-wednesday-wlinky-love-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun!
    Was she scared of Chuck E. Cheese in that one picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just think she didn't want to be bothered with getting her photo taken next to Mr. Cheese so she was having a tantrum, lol!

      Delete
  3. I wish we had a nice CEC here. Looks like she had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to her! That looks like fun! I have an 7 and almost 5 yr old and for some reason we've never gone there. We've gone other places similar. We should venture out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Happy Birthday! to E hope she had a brilliant day :-)

    Have a birthdaytastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We absolutely LOVE ChuckECheese!!!

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/04/wordlesswednesday-headachessuck-w-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, Happy Birthday E! We're prob going to do CEC for 3rd birthday. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, E!!

    It has been a long time since the last time we went to CEC!! My oldest was about 2 but he had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday E!!
    Looks like a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! She is so cute - what a precious little face! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My, isn't she getting big. Happy Birthday E!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...Happy Birthday! It looks like she had a great time. My girls love Chuck E Cheese too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesome! I haven't been to a ChuckECheese in years, but I know I celebrated a few birthdays there as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! Can I just say, I am secretly glad my kids are almost too old to go there anymore. I've been more times in the past 14 years than I care to think about lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember Chuckie Cheese parties... it's been a long time for me... Thanks for stopping by & commenting too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My kids used to love Chuckie Cheese.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis