Come join Family Circle and Designer Dad Stephen Saint-Onge for a FREE IKEA Life Improvement Store Seminar where Stephen Saint-Onge will share creative tips and techniques on how to refresh and update your kitchen! The events are next Saturday (4/20) at the IKEA store in Paramus, NJ and Sunday (4/21) at the Ikea store in Elizabeth, NJ. Both seminars are totally free and open to the public. Reservations are not required and attendees will receive FREE gift giveaways!
About Stephen Saint-Onge from the Designer Dad Studio blog:
"Designer Dad and the Designer Dad Studio are the Stephen Saint-Onge brand. Stephen is known as a celebrity home designer, author, photographer, artist and television personality that is focused on all things surrounding the family-focused home and lifestyle. As a husband and father of two boys, he understands personally the life of a typical family and he brings that keen, personal understanding into everything he does."Check out the video below where Stephen Saint-Onge talks about taking what you already have and adding simple elements to bring it to life in a whole new way! From changing your throw pillows to your lamp shade, give your space a new refreshing feel! You always want to make sure to have fun and enjoy the process!
I can't believe how bringing in new elements, items that you may already have around such as pillows or a throw blanket, can bring a room to life! I also didn't realize that changing something as simple as a lamp shade or light fixture can bring a whole new feel to a room! Watching this video really makes me want to run out to IKEA so that I can refresh our living room with some of Stephen's suggestions!
You can learn more about The Life Improvement Project presented by IKEA here.
Which seminar will you be attending?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. The opinions expressed in this review are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. Compensation war received. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. The opinions expressed in this review are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. Compensation war received. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"
































0 comments:
Post a Comment