Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Blog Workshop Online Blog Conference #TBW @TheBlogWorkshop

This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links. 


I made a promise to myself that this year I would attend at least one blog conference. The biggest issues for me have been finding the funds to attend and finding childcare for E while I'm gone. My husband works long hours and he wouldn't be able to take the time off to take care of our daughter while I was gone. The closest major city is New York City and I'm not too far from Philadelphia but unfortunately there are not any blogging conferences that have piqued my interest scheduled in these areas. 

I then came across The Blog Workshop, a three day online blogging conference for bloggers and vloggers that runs from May 17th-19th. That's right, it's an ONLINE conference which can be conveniently attended from the comfort of your own home! The Blog Workshop goal is to help bridge the gap between bloggers, brands, PR professionals and more. The conference is perfect for new and experienced bloggers and vloggers.

Registration for The Blog Workshop is just $175, making the conference not only convenient, but very affordable as well! By attending an online conference, You are saving money on transportation, hotel, food and beverages, and other things or items you would potentially spending money on! 

Conference speakers The Blog Workshop speakers include:

Check out the video below where you will hear from The Blog Conference speakers Ryan Schram, Chief Marketing Officer of IZEA and Lindsey Lee, Co-Founder of Blog Trends.


The Blog Workshop will also be giving away some awesome prizes that include video blogging equipment, LLC packages from LegalZoom and much more!



As I mentioned above, The Blog Workshop Conference is just $175 but, you can use discount code TBW25HURRY for $25 off registration until April 26th! That makes conference registration ONLY $150! You can register for the conference HERE. Ticket sales end on May 10th so hurry over and take advantage of the $25 off discount! 

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I received free registration in exchange for this post. The opinions expressed are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. 

11 comments:

  1. Unfortunately $150 is NOT very affordable/reasonable for us! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarh,

      I'm sorry to hear that you cannot afford the $150. Compared to other blog conferences, The Blog Workshop is the most cost effective blog conference around. Keep in mind that most conferences you would have to pay for transportation, hotel etc. on top of your registration.

      Have you considered seeking out sponsorship?

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the workshop! Vlogging is something that I still want to learn to do. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of this one. Glad you can make it. If you ever get a chance to go to one, do it!!! They are a blast. Bet you'll learn a lot from this one though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I noticed they're offering a payment plan! 2 payments of $87.50 That would work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of this conference before (that said, I am not very familiar with a lot of the blogger conferences going on) Sounds like a great workshop. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a great idea for people that cant travel. This should be really helpful! Of course, when i do most of my interactions online, I really look forward to conferences to connect in-person

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be able to make this one! Hopefully next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like some great speakers and encouragement for the year:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never been to a blog conference, I enjoy seeing all the posts bloggers do about them though. Just hate to leave my family to go to one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that there is a blog conference online! I cannot always afford airfare and hotel for conferences across the U.S. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis