Monday, April 2, 2012

Flushy, Trashy and Sinky from Natural House {Review & #Giveaway}



I try my best to use natural cleaning products in my home. It's important to me to use products that won't be harmful to Baby E. 

You might ask what makes Natural House products different from other natural household cleaning products. Natural House uses a non-toxic and eco-friendly cleaning method of probiotics that creates a odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source.

I had the pleasure of trying out Natural House products Flushy, Trashy and Sinky. Natural House's plant-based ingredients are eco-friendly, non-toxic, biodegradable and safe for your family! Check out the video below for a great explanation on how these products work!


Out of all the products, I couldn't wait to try Flushy. I purposely did not take a before picture of my toilet because of how gross it was. I clean our toilet weekly but by the end of the week it can look pretty nasty. It usually takes me about 20 minutes to clean my toilet. The product I normally use has a very strong and unpleasant. I also have to open all of my window in order to get some ventilation. 

A Flushy Probiotic Cleaning packet is a powerful toilet bowl cleaner plus a drain and septic treatment all in one. Flushy removes stains, hard water rings, and rust streaks in your toilet. Just toss a Flushy probiotic packet into your toilet bowl and wait 5-10 seconds before you start scrubbing with a scrub brush. Once you're done scrubbing, just flush! took less then 2 minutes! I was amazed that a normally 20 minute job took me only 2 minutes! Check out the results in the picture below.



The next Natural House Product I tried was Sinky. A Sinky Probiotic Cleaning packet will help promote a healthy drain line by breaking down grease and leftover food to help prevent clogs and slow drains. Sinky also keeps dangerous food borne pathogens out of your sink!

My major issue with my kitchen sink is that it's always basking up! I live in an apartment so I occasionally call my building manager with my concerns. The've replace pipes but that has not solved the issue. My biggest worry is all the gunk thats backing into my sink. 

To use Sinky, all you have to do is a toss a pack into your drain and run hot water for 5-10 seconds. Ig you have a garbage disposal, you would turn it on for 1-3 seconds. It's really that simple! Stand back and watch Sinky's foaming action go to work!



Last but not least, I used Trashy from Natural House. Trashy Probiotic Cleaning removes odors at their source and leaves a nice, fresh wintergreen scent. Simply spray into your trash can or pail and let it air dry or wipe out bottom of trash can prior to putting in a bag. Trashy is perfect for indoor and outdoor trash cans.

I used Trashy in my kitchen and bathroom pails and had great results. The wintergreen scent is incredibly pleasant and Trashy is very easy to use.

Overall, I am very pleased with these products. My favorite of the three is Flushy but I am tuly amazed with how well all of the products worked! I will definitely being trying Natural house's other products which include Glassy, Moppy, and Surfy.  

Make sure to like Natural House on Facebook and follow them on Twitter!

Buy it!
Yu can purchase Natural House products from their website or on Amazon. A 30 day supply of wither Flushy, Trashy and Sinky can be bought for only $4.99 each!  

Win it!
Natural House is generously offering one of my readers a 30 day supply of Flushy, Trahsy, and Sinky to try! This Giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and older. Giveaway ends April 16th!
a Rafflecopter giveawayI received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

33 comments:

  1. Ooo...I want to try flushy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a toss up between Flushy and Sinky for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trashy sounds good. Mine are stinky. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try Flushy because I hate cleaning the toilets!

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reviewed these a few months back and LOVE them. Seriously I still use Trashy all the time! And I need to buy more flushy. I would probably say Trashy is my favorite, but they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to try the Trashy Probiotic Cleaning because it removes odors at their source and leaves a nice, fresh wintergreen scent.
    nicolesender@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flushy...hate cleaning the potty

    ReplyDelete
  8. flushy definitely
    kdent2@indy.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sinky! Thanks for the giveaway!

    Dawn
    www.cheapisthenewclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flushy! My toddler has yet to master a flush and if I don't catch it, the bowl sits for a few minutes before it's taken care of. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis